JSC «Concern «Granit-Electron» developed and implemented a dozen of fundamental and advanced warfare systems for Naval Forces of Russia and foreign countries within military-technical cooperation. These developments, in majority, became the achievements at the level of the best samples of domestic and world science. Such level is provided by using of unique technologies and cutting-edge achievements in radio technology and computer facilities, using of modern element base, broad unification of equipment.
Informational and technical material presented here include main information about sea, air and ground-based radioelectronic warfare systems, developed and supplied by JSC «Concern «Granit-Electron».
Systems are manufactured with base facilities usage (instrumentation, devices, and modules) built with modern computer facilities, functional microwave microelectronics and high-effected display facilities. Radio electronic systems passed full-scale testing and adopted as a part of ships of Russian and a number of other foreign countries Naval Forces.
During creation of systems and basic tools, concern follows principles, which is the foundation of its technical policy:
- orientation on military and industrial standards
- single computing architecture
- unified internal and external interfaces, basic constructives
- openness of technical solutions
- using of modern digital ana radio technical elements base, cutting-edge technologies of surface mounting and hybrid film technology
- minimization of mass-dimensional sizes and energy demand
- equipment operation without forced cooling
- using of high-effective moisture protection methods
- and others
Unique base technology allows JSC «Concern «Granit-Electron» within integration with included production enterprises develop civil themes on the dual purpose products development. This are both multipurpose radar systems for civil shipping and coastal zone, including coastal Arctic zone of Russian Federation, and high-technology medical equipment.
High characteristics, architectural openness, additivity to high specter of conditions and system’s equipment unification allow to complexity effectively radioelectronic equipment of ships and ground and air based objects of wide class.