The purpose and range of application
Stationary coastal radar MR-10M1E is intended for detection, tracking, coordinates and Friend-or-Foe identification of surface ships and high-speed small targets in offing and littoral areas.
MR-10M1E provides piloting of ships in narrows and channels as well as in inner and outer harbor. This Radar provides coordinates and target moving elements identification in relative (logical) and geographic coordinate systems, as well as it provides data transmission for automatic information acquisition and data processing systems.
The Radar provides:
- target detection with bandwidth frequency hopping in operational range up to 256km in work on targets
- high resolution and precision capacity for target detection in work on close targets and for solving navigation tasks
- detection and acquire a target in automatic mode in two protective zones set by operator
- track depicting of past motion of target
- jamming/noise suppression due to signal processing (by criteria and between different observation points)
- data input, data warehouse and display of charts are provided
Range - 50-150 km
MR-10M1E can be mounted on altitudes up to 2,000m above sea level.
Complete set of delivery
- Set of apparatus of the station, placed in modular compartment (or an equipment compartment body-container)
- Set of apparatus of the station, placed in apparatus and modular compartments (or the aggregate body compartment container)
- Mast for the installation of an antenna post
- Two diesel electrical aggregates АД-30Т/230-М2 (basic and reserve), placed in diesel compartment
More detailed information you can find on web-site of JSC «Saratovski radiopribornyi zavod»