The purpose and range of application
Torpedoes & Bombs Fire Control System «PURGA» is designed for anti-submarines and anti-ships warfare systems:
- torpedoes and underwatermissiles from various types of torpedo launcher tubes
- jet depth bombs from jet bomb launchers
- missiles from anti-submarine rocket launchers
- anti-torpedoes from jet bomb launchers.
System «Purga» provides the following:
- target motion detection
- calculation of target destruction probability
- data generation for firing at the actual or predicted position and at the area of probable target location
- personnel training without weapon employment.
System «Purga» is interfaced with external systems (sonar sensors, lags, etc.) both Russian and foreign manufacture.
The system is produced on module principle which provides the required armament set depending on tasks and combat missions.
Main tactical and technical data
- Time for operational readiness from switched-off state — no more than 2 minutes
- Time of continuous operation — 24 hours with the subsequent interruption for 1 hour.
The set and performance characteristics
The system consists of the following items:
- Command (console) device for control and organization of data processing
- Control devices for torpedo launchers and bombing installations for generation and input of firing data into the torpedo and missile-bomb weapon
- Devices for generation and input of firing data into the anti-torpedo weapon
- Blocking devices, dangerous zone devices, control devices for the power supply of the complex.
Maximum power consumption:
- 8 kW of the three-phase mains 220 V, 400 Hz (380 V, 50 Hz);
- 0.2 kW from 27 V DC.
Operational conditions for the system:
- Operating temperature from 0°С up to +40°С for devices installed inside the ship’s compartments and from -40°С up to +55°С for devices installed at the upper deck
- Relative air humidity up to 98% at the temperature +35°С for devices installed inside the ship’s compartments and 100% at the temperature +35°С for devices installed at the upper deck.