«Irtysh-3S» is installed on coastal observation posts and intended for detection, automatic tracking of surface ships, cargo and transport ships, small-sized surface targets as well as low-attitude and low-speed air targets in open sea and littoral areas. «Irtysh-3S» determines target’s coordinates and its movement parameters, displays radar image on indicator for situation awareness and provides a transmission of target’s coordinates to the automatic data collection and processing system.
- computer processing of radar signal;
- display of the radar situation and additional information on a flat-panel color display with high resolution and contrast;
- range and heading measurement with electronic sighting devices with digital display;
- wide variety of range scales in miles. Offsets center of radar image in any direction;
- offsets center of moving range ring and beginning of electronic reticle;
- availability of autocollisioning facility for up to 100 targets with indication of target movement parameters selected by operator;
- effective jamming protection from waves, atmospheric precipitation and non-synchronous pulse interference;
- inter-observation accumulation of radar signals;
- display of traces of past target movement with adjustable duration;
- display of electronic map of the area on the monitor screen;
- pairing with external devices via RS-232, RS-422;
- the system of control and fault location;
- store custom settings;
- the loupe mode allows to make the observation window with the ability to switch the scale of observation.
Produced by JSC «Saratovski radiopribornyi zavod»